CEMS - Hệ thống quan trắc khí thải tự động
Chia sẻ tài liệu kỹ thuật về giải pháp quan trắc khí thải tự động, bao gồm datasheet, manual...
Trong trường hợp, không tìm thấy tài liệu bạn cần, vui lòng liên hệ Envimart.
A low cost dust monitor using well-proven technology providing accurate and rapid results.
Being adaptable it can can be used on duct sizes from 250mm to 5m making the EnergyTech 301 a suitable sensor for a wide range of applications where a dust measurement is required.
In-situ, low maintenance devices for continuous monitoring of opacity/dust emissions
- % opacity or dust density in mg/Nm3
- Dual-pass, open-path transmissometer
- Integral auto zero and span check
- Dynamic misalignment check
- Full contamination check on all active optical surfaces
- Integral high efficiency air curtains for maximum uninterrupted service
The DCEM2000 and DCEM2100 provide a continuous measurement of opacity or dust concentration in flue gases by continuously measuring the transmissivity of visible light across a process duct or stack.
Its dual-pass optical arrangement is based on twin transmissometers measuring in opposing directions through the same section of the gas stream, providing not only an accurate average of the dust loading, but also providing a unique dynamic assessment of any misalignment errors due to stack movement.
The measurement of opacity or particulate (dust) emissions from a process stack by measuring changes in optical transmission is simple in concept, the monitor must be insensitive to any other factors that degrade the optical transmission such as contamination of optical surfaces or gross misalignment.
Single Pass Transmissometer
The D-CEM1000/1001 Opacity Monitors consist of a visible light transmitter and receiver arrangement with digital data processing in a local display unit.
The monitors can display data in either opacity, extinction or dust density in mg/m3 or normalised dust density in mg/Nm3.
The D-CEM1001 possesses four analogue inputs for normalisation data; temperature, oxygen, pressure and water vapour.
- simple installation - high reliability - very low maintenance
- proven technology meets legislative requirements
- data in % opacity, mg/m3, mg/Nm3 dust
- lens contamination minimised by high-efficiency air purges
In-situ, low maintenance devices for continuous measurement of hot gas flow
Non-contact infra-red sensing
Suitable for hot and dirty gases
No limit on upper gas temperature
No moving components
High availability, low maintenance requirement
CO, NO, NO2, NOx, SO2, CH4, HCL, N2O, CO2, H2O, Dust and Gas flow
- Fully-integrated continuous emission monitoring system
- Severn gas species, dust and gas flow measurements
- Continuous data normalisation
- Data as ppm, mg/Nm3 and kg/hr
- Automatic calibration verification
- High reliability, low maintenance
SmartCEM is the ultimate solution for continuous monitoring of flue gas emissions. It is a fully integrated monitoring concept from the basic analysers and their calibration verification packages through to digital communications, data logging and automatic reporting.
At the heart of this concept is the SmartCEM station which contains all the analysers and monitors to provide comprehensive stack emission monitoring. The SmartCEM Station Control Unit (SCU) provides power to and communicates with the analysers and monitors within that station.
Data from up to 32 SmartCEM stations is transmitted via a serial digital link (CODEL SmartBUS) to the Central Data Controller where it is logged on a dedicated PC or assembled for onward transmission to a plant computer or DCS.
The dedicated SmartCEM system computer can be equipped with CODEL system software and an internet connection so that system operation can be monitored at all times remotely at the CODEL Customer Support Centre. In this way the expertise of the CODEL design and support teams can be quickly utilised to check that the system is operating correctly
Emission Monitoring Software
SmartCem Emissions Monitoring Software provides the complete solution to data gathering and analysis on Codel-based monitoring systems.
With a simple installation and set-up routine, the program takes only minutes to load and configure and comes with a comprehensive on-board help feature.
For complete peace of mind there’s also a telephone help line
- detailed customised reports for Environmental Agencies (meets IPR requirements)
- user-configurable real-time & historical graphs; data export to popular applications
- multi-user networking capability; real-time normalisation of data; indefinite data-logging
- easy installation & set-up; user-friendly operation; suitable for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP